Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays to All!

It's been quite a year, often confusing and upsetting dealing with various things in the art world. Sadly, it was one of the reasons that I have neglected my blog for almost a year. How scary is that!! (Well, I was also immersed in creating and keeping up a blog for my class reunion and that took a great deal of time. Many loved it so I guess it was worth the time and effort.) During this last year, I have wanted to write about many of the things that frustrated me but better sense told me that, perhaps, waiting until I had a less emotional state of mind would be wiser.

Soon, we will be in 2010 and I am looking at the coming year to be full of new beginnings and writing in my blog again. Wishing you all the very best.


2 comments:

Jeff Weber said...

It can only get better. Can't it?

Cardi said...

One can only hope! Hope things are going well for you. Miss seeing you.